L300 Van

Hi Guys

Is there a second fuse box as well as the one under the dash in this van? Back lights and dash lights have all gone out, but I cant find a fuse for them in the fusebox under the dash? Is there another one hidden somewhere?

Cheers Rob

Reply to
Robert Ceuppens

"Robert Ceuppens" wrote in news:1105539334.ff2f7d98c13d82bc06934d32e1b5fd8e@teranews:

Hi

In my LHD L300 bus -88 there is a dedicated fuse controlling the dash- light. It is at single-fuse box located near the floor in the passenger compartment just right to the heater/blower.

It is a rather flimpsy setup, with the single-fuse box just held in position by the 2 connecting wires.

kind regards Flemming/Denmark

Reply to
Flemming V. Mortensen [5492]

Thanks for your reply Flemming, I'll have a look in a mo... :o)

Cheers Rob

Reply to
Robert Ceuppens

No, coudn't find that on mine. It's is a 1990 LWB. I cant understand why back light AND the dash lights would go.... but brake lights still work.. :o/ I found the jack was sitting inside one of the rear light bays (?) it sitting on some wires and it looks like they were shorting against the body work as they were melted a bit, and that is probably, I guess, why the lights fused. But on the fuse board I've found above the footpedals, there is no mention of back lights, so this leads me to believe there may be another fuse board. Oh well looks like the garage then.

Cheers, Rob.

Reply to
Robert Ceuppens