C240 question

I'm seriously considering replacing my wife's '81 240D with a C240 and am wondering if there's anything I should be aware of regarding this model. We've looked at some at dealers and they all appear to be in like new
condition at 40k to 55k. Would like to hear from some experts. Incidentally, the 240D has only 165k on it and I'm going to keep it for our son who will be entering college in three more years. Lots of steel and no rocket launchers on board. Perfect for a guy I'm worried about behind the wheel. Nearly ran over my foot with our tractor when he was 13!
Get the general info from edmunds.com.... there is a link to customer satisfaction for some insight.
Any of the modern MB will drive much better than that 81...Get extended warranty... from dealer or from AAA... they are worth every penny for service repairs.
Tiger wrote:

240D. The reliablility woes of the late model MBs have kept me away.
--
PC Paul
89 PC800