Can someone run a Carfax?

Hi just registerd but a frequent reader. Test drove a 1994 C220 today but price is pretty cheap. Can someone run a Carfax for me. It is really appreciated. Thanks
VIN WDBHA22EXRF057724 Denis
Doesn't CarFax charge money? Why would you ask someone else to do it for you? Am I missing something?
Randy
Randy S wrote:

With CarFax you can get a monthlong subscription that has no limit to the number of CarFaxes you run. Someone might happen to have one.
--
- Michael J. Astrauskas