Can someone run a carfax?

Chevrolet

I was reported, in Georgia, as totaled during a high speed police chase.

mike

Reply to
Mike Hunter

My son ran a Carfax on the Acura he was buying, and it came up clean. Now we see a lot of the front end is not original, and some pieces have yellow wrecking yard marks. Out of curiosity he ran a report on my daughter's Honda. The report said it was originally a fleet car, while the title showed the seller was the original owner.

Sorry to hear about your run-in in Georgia. Hope you get out of jail soon.

Reply to
Michael Pardee