Center console lock

I can't get the center console on my 91 300CE to lock. It doesn't appear to be broken, but then again I don't know what a non-broken one looks like. Does anyone know where I can get a replacement console that locks? I don't
have a glovebox and need some place other than the trunk to secure things.
[My apologies if this is a duplicate message. I'm not sure the first one went through.]