Center Console Removal

Hey all. I want to remove the rear half of the center console in my '04 Rubi. I don't have the factory sub, so my console goes all the way to
the floor. In my '98 Sport I seem to remember there being bolts in the bottom of the storage area, but if there are none that I can see in the Rubi. Any help??
Thanks, Jay