Cingular to Verizon

I have a 2000 S500 with a built in phone, that uses Cingular. I would like to change to Verizon. Can someone tell me what phone I need to replace the
one I have, with?
Thanks
You need to get a new V60 from Mercedes in CDMA format. The Cingular phone uses TDMA....but you can't use a "regular" V60 inexpensive from Verizon, because the Mercedes integrated system needs a phone with special software (i.e., "expensive")