That damned phone!...

Hello!

Recently bought a 2000 540iT; love it1

Finally got around to doing something about the in-car phone. Don't really need it, but I hate to have something in a car that doesn't work and my girlfriend might just need it one day.

The previous owner had the phone provisioned on Verizon, so that's where I stopped in first.

Learned that the phone is ANALOG only and Verizon is not provisioning any new analog accounts. Same with Alltel, the other analog provider here in SC.

Question is...any options to upgrade the in-vehicle equipment, hopefully to CDMA?,

or,

should I just yank it out and then....where do I find a replacement arm rest, if the phone is no longer in the car?

Thanks in advance,

fred in Aiken, SC

Reply to
Fred Wright