CLA Class?

Has anyone seen or driven the '14 CLA Sedan (not amg)?
I'm seriously thinking of ordering one but I think the NAV display position is very unappealing. All I have to go by are the pictures. The dealers in
my area have every build slot, through November, bought buy customers. If I don't get in line soon, I won't see one till 2014. Not so keen on buying w ithout seeing and a test drive. I've had several C Class and have ordered t hem without a drive but I knew what I was getting.
If you haven't seen one at your local dealer maybe you've seen one at an au to show?
Your thoughts on the car would be appreciated.