anyone seen these?

this guy is keeping quiet about his flush headlights, i reckon there made by MRD but can't find any info on MRD though, anyone seen these anywhere?

Vamp

They're pretty hideous TBH :)

Reply to
DanTXD

motion carried :)

Reply to
dojj

That's a nice '2 but I'm not convinced by the colour, though it's striking I suppose.

When I was waiting for the pic to be downloaded I was eventually disappointed by the lights, I expected so much more... I much prefer the "low rise" ones on here:

fishman

yeah they looks well nice but the price! think i'll stick with the pop ups and my HID kit :)

Reply to
Vamp

"Vamp" wrote

and my HID kit :)

They're expensive cos they only do limited runs of 50 at a time.

Here's a plan then...

Buy one set, ship them off to the Far East, like China or somewhere, get them to copy it and mass produce them for about £10 per unit, install the originals when you get them bach (there might be time for the ship carrying your imported Turbo to stop off at China and pick them up and for one of the sailor boys to install them for you) sell the rest worldwide for say £150 a set and everybody's happy (except Rogue Systems).

Reply to
fishman

lol

Reply to
Vamp

In article , snipped-for-privacy@none.com spouted forth into uk.rec.cars.modifications...

MRD but can't find any

I don't like them, Much prefer the original popup designs.

One of the guys over on

is working on a set of popups with twin lights with different price points (Halogens/projector/hid) for the GT4 ST185, and eventually if he gets time the GT4 ST165. They do look good.

Reply to
MeatballTurbo

I should hope not - they're nasty !!!

Reply to
Nom

MRD but can't find any

cool, if they fit the GT4 they should fit or be able to be made to fit a MR2 hopefully :)

Reply to
Vamp

hopefully :)

the prototypes that he is making for his own car first look very like those rogue systems ones (including how the cover over the twin lamps curves up to meet the front lip of the popup covers.

Reply to
MeatballTurbo

hopefully :)

sounds good, even more so if he could do the same without the £375 price tag!

Reply to
Vamp

ah they were a custom effort by himself :)

Reply to
Vamp

To be fair, thats not TOO bad. The morettes for the 206 from Pug dealer are more than that...

Reply to
DanTXD

you should stop looking at mods :)

Reply to
Vamp

But typing 206 into the mods section of ebay brings up SOOOO much cool stuff :)

Reply to
DanTXD

by MRD but can't find any

Jesus, that's awful...