Has anyone seen this?

It's amusing...

I like the beercan exhaust on the detect a fake page... (not sure it's amusing enough to buy the video though...)

Reply to
Chicago Paddling-Fishing

I'm with you - I've seen the commercials on Speed channel so checked out the web site, but don't see anything worth spending money happening. I test drove a MINI a couple of weeks ago - fun little car, I might wind up getting one. Emanuel

Reply to
E Brown

:>It's amusing...

: I'm with you - I've seen the commercials on Speed channel so : checked out the web site, but don't see anything worth spending money : happening. I test drove a MINI a couple of weeks ago - fun little car, : I might wind up getting one. : Emanuel : -- : 1983 Porsche 911 Guards Red/Black : 1983 Porsche 944 Guards Red/Black : 1983 Porsche 928 Guards Red/Black

Well, in looking at cars at the autoshow, I think my next car is going to be a Jetta wagon TDI... good gas milage and with the roof rails, I should be able to get at least 2 kayaks on the roof.

Think I'll trade in my vw gti to get it...

Reply to
Chicago Paddling-Fishing

Now that's funny. Especially liked the motorcycles duct-taped together.

Reply to
RobW