Climate control or cruse control?

Group, Just received what is to be a climate control module. It is aluminum and has Part number 002 545 82 32 I thought that the climate control module was black and is mounted on the left side of my
blower housing. Can any one help me before I go digging under my dash? I think what I have been sent is a cruse control.
Thanks Bruce Buchanan najurb