Climate Control Unit for a '96 S320.. Please Help!!!

Does anyone know where I can find a climate control unit for my '96 S320? Most of the parts places on the Internet don't have it and the best local price I could find for this unit was $830! I'm trying to
sell my car and dont' want to spend ANY more money than I have to. Could someone PLEASE point me in the right direction??? Please e-mail me at snipped-for-privacy@jhu.edu with any info!
Thanks in advance!!
Dave
Try Brickyard Imported Car Parts in Brooklyn Indoana. they have good prices and a huge selection of Mercedes parts.
http://www.autosalvageyards.com/brickyard /
1-800-248-9273
Thom 89 300E 244,000 miles
That would be Brooklyn, INDIANA. Not the fat fingered Indoana.