mondeo blower control unit

My mondeo (98) 1.8 td has an electronic unit to control the speed of the blower. This unit is broken. The control signal is present and the blower has two possibiliteis :on and off. I can't find the specificatie of the IC's nor I can find the diagram of the electrical circuit. Are these IC's special made for Ford ? Can somebody help me with the diagram of this control unit (part number F50F

14A608 KC made in Canada

regards

Roel

Reply to
addada

Remove the resistor....look at it...... the diode... about 15 mm long and silver.....CUT IT OUT...... now solder in a piece of wire across the points where it was and reinstall the resistor........ works a treat.

JK

Reply to
JK

hi you might want to look on this site,

good interesting mondy website, hope this helps.

mark.w

Reply to
mark williams