Clutch pulley and number of wounds for Mercedes supercharger

    Ok, I finally took the Eaton M62 supercharger (off a SLK) apart to change bearings and oil. I also found why it went boink: the electric
clutch bearing seized and killed the clutch coil:
http://www.kudria.com/projects/vehicles/superchargers/images/MercedesM62_06.jpg
Does anyone know where I can get a replacement bearing? Also, how many wounds are in the clutch coil?
--
Mauricio raub-kudria-com
(if you need to email me, use this address =)
| Ok, I finally took the Eaton M62 supercharger (off a SLK) apart to | change bearings and oil. I also found why it went boink: the electric | clutch bearing seized and killed the clutch coil: | |
http://www.kudria.com/projects/vehicles/superchargers/images/MercedesM62_06.jpg
| | Does anyone know where I can get a replacement bearing? Also, how many | wounds are in the clutch coil? | | -- | Mauricio raub-kudria-com | (if you need to email me, use this address =)
taxman wrote:

    I would guess it came off a 1999-2000 SLK. I am going off a limb since I bought it off ebay to use in a project.