Diesel Benz Brotherhood invitation

If you are interested in helping other owners of Mercedes Benz diesel vehicles, who might run into problems while in your area, you are invited to join the Diesel Benz Brotherhood.
http://dieselbenz.org
Thank you.
--

best regards,
Ra

http://surfpick.com

So I guess women aren't invited?
"Martin Joseph" wrote

Cooties is not something to be taken lightly Sir!
18 members thus far.
--

best regards,
Ra

http://surfpick.com

Naah -- the little dears would be afraid of breaking a nail or getting their hands dirty.
Seriously, political correctness notwithstanding, the masculine gender is the default in the English language. It's properly defaulted to in cases where the sex of the people in question is either unknown or irrelevant.
(And while I'm at it, please note the difference in usage between "sex" and "gender.")
Geoff
--
"Many of the same people who cry 'No blood for oil!' also want higher
gas-mileage standards for cars. But higher mileage standards have

I hear that the Aryan Brotherhood faces a lot of the same issues.
( we're starting to get pretty good coverage:
http://surfpick.com/dieselbenz/map15.jpg )
--

best regards,
Ra

http://surfpick.com

Excuse me?
Geoff
--
"It's a real conflict for me when I go to a concert and
find out somebody in the audience is a Republican or
On 2005-11-17 14:06:50 -0800, snipped-for-privacy@u1.netgate.net (Geoff Miller) said:

You know... they are tense about cooties also. Hope you didn't chip your nails typing by the way...
Marty
[someone mentioned the Aryan Brotherhood]
: Excuse me?

Er...did I run afoul of your tender liberal sensibilities in some way?
Geoff
On 2005-11-19 12:28:29 -0800, snipped-for-privacy@u1.netgate.net (Geoff Miller) said:

Not at all. I am totally used to ignorant fools like you. I live in the USA!

This is a multi-part message in MIME format. --------------060500090608050700070403 Content-Type: text/plain; charset=ISO-8859-1; format=flowed Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
DieselBenz.info is in* no way* related to "Diesel Benz Brotherhood", per my FAQ:
http://www.dieselbenz.info/faq.htm
Ra wrote:

--

thanks,