New Benz

Does anybody recommend a benz i could get for a 2003 BMW m3?? All ideas are greatly appreciated :)

Reply to
hilmar1911

Depends on what you are looking for... if you want an equivalent, then you can go for 2004 C36 and cost about the same as tradein.

If you want to spend a bit more... 2005 C55 is around $27K.

Otherwise, if you want new, you should be happy with the new C class.

Reply to
Tiger

Why do you want to buy a car for your car?

Reply to
Father Guido Sarducci

Don't think so, the C36 was only built from 95 to 97 in the US market. Perhaps you were thinking of the C32?

Reply to
Kenneth P. Stox

Hey Kenneth, the C32 looks pretty nice, but if just been able to gather very limited info on it do you know where I could findsome more??

Reply to
hilmar1911

Edmunds.com is a good place to start.

Reply to
Tiger

Ahh, yes my mistake.

Reply to
Tiger

thanks alot :D

Reply to
hilmar1911

It's probably lonely in the garage ;)

X.

Reply to
Ximinez

But he is in Iceland...

Stil, it's only an online resource and, I suppose, good for comparisons.

DAS

Dori A Schmetterling

Iceland? Ahh... didn't know... Maybe I should visit Iceland for a vacation...

Reply to
Tiger

Why?

A few glaciers and the mid-Atlantic rift.

DAS

Dori A Schmetterling

Or is it mid-Atlantic "ridge"?

By the way, I must tell you an Icelandic joke.

What do you do if you get lost in an Icelandic forest?

...Stand up ...

(The trees are all about knee-high.)

DAS

Dori A Schmetterling

Mmm... Oh I love frigid weather... Nah, I just want to see some Icelandic girls.

Reply to
Tiger

It's not as cold as you think. It is in the Gulf Stream, after all.

DAS

Dori A Schmetterling