E220 CDI 02model additional diesel heater

Have an additional diesel heater which should autostart when temp below 8 celcius outside and water temp below 40 or something. Have a switch to turn
the thing off, but no indication of startup. It takes ages to get normal temp when its cold outside as now in Norway. Where is this burner located?? I will try to feel at the water hoses if there is any temp there or checking any fuses if I know where to look. Would be happy if helped with some adwise.
RD

Is it a W210 or a W211 E220 CDI, could be either one from MY 2002.
The aux heater should be located behind the right front fender, at the rear part of the front fender space.
Is the aux heater firing up? You should clearly hear it operating when listening from the outside of the car. Also you should find exhaust gas coming from behind of the right front wheel.
W210 and it is silent all the time.
RD