E230 stalls at junctions

I posted a message here recently that my 1996 E230 sometimes stalls at junctions. I received a reply suggesting that I changed the fuel pump relay. I did that and the problem went away. Unfortunately, it has come back, after
about 2 months. I have no difficulty restarting the engine after it stalls. What could be it ?