Color codes for radio wiring MB E230 1990-model

Dear forum,

I have just bought a MB E230 1990-model. A very nice car.

Now I am trying to install a radio/CD in it. The color codes are a problem. I have absolutely no clue what cables go where and what they are supposed to do.

This far I have identified the antenna cable, and what I think might be the earth cable.

If someone could please send me some kind of diagram that shows me what cables to connect to the suiting cables from the radio, I would be very grateful.

All the best erik th

Reply to
Kalle_navn

Not EXACTLY the same, but should be enough to get you started:

Cheers, ws

Reply to
ws