Floor rot 300D

Too late to stop it. Any thoughts on reinforcing the floor?
Barye

That depends on how far gone it is, how much work you want to do and/or pay to have someone do it for you. If it's areas that are easily accessible and there is solid metal around the perimeter, you can have some steel plates welded in. That won't cost too much. But, I'd do a careful inspection for other problem areas before I put money into it.