Any thoughts on the 2005 300....

Just looking for opinions on the 2005 Chrysler 300. I test drove the car and liked it. Anyone want to add any likes or dislikes? Would be rather interesting to read your thoughts. TIA

Reply to
MR-FDDADDY

have heard about power window problems, other then that what a nice ride.

Punch

How did you feel abnout the visability? When I test drove it I loved the handling but I hated the visability, felt like I was driving a submarine.

Reply to
General Schvantzkoph

A friend has one and is complaining bitterly about blind spots and seeing out. Your analogy of a submarine is a good one I will tell him about.

Reply to
CopperTop

Interesting to hear this - are you able to elaborate on this. I have an intermittent problem with the rear driver's side window.

Reply to
Peter A. Stavrakoglou

It would be incredible that after the mess they had with power windows in the 300M if they repeat history in the new model.

Reply to
Art

Just looking for opinions on the 2005 Chrysler 300. I test drove the car and liked it. Anyone want to add any likes or dislikes? Would be rather interesting to read your thoughts. TIA

Reply to
D & J Bergevin

What a bunch of BS.

Reply to