FSS reset

I have a mercedes 2003 e320 with 75000 miles. I had my oil changed and the technician was unable to reset the fss. can someone tell me how to do this?

Reply to
pcarsonxx

It is in your owner's manual... crack it open.

Reply to
Tiger

This was from an old post and should apply. BTW, if your technician cannot reset the FSS then you should stop taking your car there. Bad things happen to good cars at Jiffy Lube, etc.

Reply to
Josh

reset by getting in the car and inserting key, turning the key just befor starting possition find the reading on the menu and press reset make sure door is closed worked for me after a few trys

"pcarsonxx" wrote

Reply to
captan