E320 Radio staying on

Hi All

We have owned our E320 for over a year, it is a 2000 E320 4 matic, lately I have been noticing the radio is staying on when the keep is shut off. Has anyone else experience this with their MB?

How does one reset the display for the message that comes up for the service?

Thanks

Roland

Reply to
RC0369

Radio stays on even with ignition off until you open the door... then it will completely shut off. This is assuming from engine on position with radio on... and then you turn off the engine but did not open the door yet.

As far as the servie reset... I forget the exact instruction... it is basically turn on ignition but do not start... and then use steering button to go to the screeen where it tells you service is due... press and hold "R" for like 7 seconds... and the follow on screen display to reset it.

Reply to
Tiger