fuel pumps

hi need a new fuel pump for my '88 w124 230te - this is a dual pump set up,
http://www.detali.ru/cat/oem_mb2.asp?TP=1&F 4083%5F506&M2%2E982&GAr2%2E408&GMq6%2E217++++++++++++++717%2E412&CT=F&catP6&SIDG&SGR0&SGN
what I need to know is, can anyone tell me which is the number for the pump I need - which is the one near the tank, not the one with the filter and accumulator: trouble is I cant read the number on the old pump, and the link above shows both as '8' but with different part numbers - gmbA0020919701 & - gmbA0030915301 does anyone know which is which? or if they are called different names to distinguish them? TIA cheers balge
You have to replace both at the same time. Check ebay for better deal... I find pumps on ebay much cheaper.
virgin ha scritto:

http://www.detali.ru/cat/oem_mb2.asp?TP=1&F 4083%5F506&M2%2E982&GAr2%2E408&GMq6%2E217++++++++++++++717%2E412&CT=F&catP6&SIDG&SGR0&SGN
Have a look at:
http://ecat-online.bosch.de/toc /
But remember: keep the chassis number on hand, before enquiry.

thanks for that, great link
cheers

http://www.detali.ru/cat/oem_mb2.asp?TP=1&F 4083%5F506&M2%2E982&GAr2%2E408&GMq6%2E217++++++++++++++717%2E412&CT=F&catP6&SIDG&SGR0&SGN
pump