fuel pumps

hi need a new fuel pump for my '88 w124 230te - this is a dual pump set up,

what I need to know is, can anyone tell me which is the number for the pump I need - which is the one near the tank, not the one with the filter and accumulator: trouble is I cant read the number on the old pump, and the link above shows both as '8' but with different part numbers - gmbA0020919701 & - gmbA0030915301 does anyone know which is which? or if they are called different names to distinguish them? TIA cheers balge

Reply to
virgin

You have to replace both at the same time. Check ebay for better deal... I find pumps on ebay much cheaper.

Reply to
Tiger

hi need a new fuel pump for my '88 w124 230te - this is a dual pump set up,

what I need to know is, can anyone tell me which is the number for the pump I need - which is the one near the tank, not the one with the filter and accumulator: trouble is I cant read the number on the old pump, and the link above shows both as '8' but with different part numbers - gmbA0020919701 & - gmbA0030915301 does anyone know which is which? or if they are called different names to distinguish them? TIA cheers balge

Reply to
virgin

virgin ha scritto:

Have a look at:

But remember: keep the chassis number on hand, before enquiry.

Reply to
Cordy

balge

thanks for that, great link