Good clutch kit for 83 240 Diesel

Hi,
I'll be putting a clutch in my 83 240D. Are there any differences in the clutch kits available for it? Autozone has the duralast (store brand) for $220 and one bu LUK for 350 or so, and I think the Sachs
one is up around $400.
Does one work better than the other or last longer?
Have you priced out what you need at autohausaz.com?

There are huge differences in quality. Buy the German OEM quality and not the Chinese junk. The clutch will last decades, so the difference in price is worth it to buy the good stuff. And autohausaz has the good stuff.