Dura interantional clutch kit........

I purchased this Dura International clutch kit, but I am not sure about it. The parts store told me that this was a US made clutch, but there is markings to indicate that. Has anyone heard about Dura International. There is a Dura Automotive, but I am not sure if they are related. Is there a good way to judge the quality of the kit...??

Reply to
hizark21