Good M-B mechanic

I live in Suffolk county (Lake Grove) and need a very good M-B mechanic (no dealers, please). The guy I was using was an excellent M-B mechanic,but is
no longer there (motor werks of Mount Sinai). So if anyone on this list can provide me with a name and telephone number, it would me much appreciated.