HALP! Got durn dark!

Blad Dasted speedometer lite dun burnt out! An thats bad cause when me an tha boyz in tha bak iz partyin, shore duz halp ta see tha speedmeter to not talk
wif tha man! Anyone got any idears how ta fix them ole lites in tha dash?
mcbrue blindly under the bridge in the trailer down by the river
96 S420
Perhaps if you posted in English
MCBRUE wrote:

Alex wrote:

That was English.
There are many kinds of English.
There is British English ( real English, also known as English English ), American English, Australian English and I suppose many others. Mr. McBrue was kind enough to share with you the opportunity to experience Rural Southern American English and if you were a Southerner you would have the gracious good manners to not be so critical.
But anyway, if you do not agree with that, at least Mr. McBrue does not need to make tasteless references to feces and mutilation in order to express himself - unlike SOME people.
( emoticon of amusement )
.

Faeces, talking about 'proper' English...
:-) DAS
durn tootin thats enklish! Amerikan enklish what is spoken by tha prezident of all tha wurld an he caint even read tha newspapers! Which is probably gud cause they iz a lot of pepul what iz not in favour of re-electing - er - well we didn't git him in tha white house wif a majority of votes anyway that last time. So now how do we git rid a him? See whut a problem them ole lites whut iz burnt out causes? An they wuldn't be burnt out ifn ole Jerkin Shrimp didnt need such a big retirement plan!!!!
mcbrue darkly in the trailer under the bridge down by the river
96 S420
Perhaps if you put down the weed....
Dori A Schmetterling wrote:

Thank you. That is what I like about the Internet, there are so many opportunities to learn.
.
.
:-)))
Took a while to respond as I was in Germany for the week (and for two of the days in a 1.5 l turbo-diesel Renault Clio; quite impressive for a 1.5 l DIESEL...)
Let the Californians rant against diesel...
DAS
On 30 Jan 2004 04:32:17 GMT, snipped-for-privacy@aol.com (MCBRUE) wrote:

Did dem Hanz und Franz want to take the hole durn dashboard off? Dat sure be spensive. Jest knowin dem findin sumdin elsen wrong.
Duz one of dem boyz in the back have ril skinny arm with sum extra joints (I mean bones, not a smokin kind) ? Mebbe dey kud rich it.
Or elsen you kud tapen a flashlight to de dashbard to kip da man away? Lik maybe behin da stirrin whil? Or maybe you kud just set of one of dem dere other warning lite thingys, and it would be brite enuf.
Shoot, dosn't dat white litnin burn nice an brite with a kandel witch in it?
(MCBRUE) wrote:

Shucks, a feller like you ought to jus trade it fer a new one. Onced the dash light goes the contraption will nikle n dime you top death.