Headlamp wiper blades R & R?

How do you remove the headlamp wiper blades? It seems that they should simply pop out, but if so the effort required seems significant... And since I want to avoid breaking anything, I'd like to make sure. So can
anyone confirm, or indicate the correct procedure?
Thanks much.
On my '95 E320 they simply pop on/off with a pressure fitting on the end of the assembly. I suggest running by the dealership (or online to the Benzbin) and getting the replacements before removing the existing units. Having these will make it evident how to remove them.