Here you go, the video proof you requested....

Glacier Video 1:
Speed: 45-50 MPH
87.4mpg - 96mpg
Video 2:
Speed: Walking speed
22.5 - 25.8mpg
Video 3:
Speed: a bit faster than walking speed
32.5 - 37mpg
Performance: 3X performance, converted through Optimum Fuel Systems.
Technology: Pure Gasoline, regular unlead, no motor, no extra battery.
Weight of vehicle: 4,100 pounds.
Model: Mercedes-Benz E320, year 2000.
Be sure to pause the frames and examine the video carefully, no one can alter 4800 frames in 6 hours, if you believe these videos are handcrafted, then you hit the border line. After posted photos through Don Lancaster, you still don't believe me... so I guess you like to pay high prices for foreign oil and for foreign hybrid cars....