Once you go black, you can't go back

Nice!

That's the color my son picked for our bug as well. Did you do it yourself?

Remco

Reply to
Remco

.........The previous owner (Earle Horton) had it painted by a shop in Colorado several years ago.

Reply to
Tim Rogers

yeah Earle had it done.....right before Tim *stole* the car.....

Reply to
Joey Tribiani

LOL...........Actually, Earle tried to talk me out of buying it initially. I think he was a little nervous about me driving it 2500 miles back to NY in

90 deg weather. Or maybe he just didn't like that I was friends with you?

:-)

timmy

Reply to
Tim Rogers

Or maybe he just didn't like that I was friends with you?

can't blame him for that.....

Reply to
Joey Tribiani

Yeah. It's typical of Rogers to cast things in a binary way. Black/white.

Now that I have your attention, Tim, my mate's medical bills are going to wipe out our entire estate. And she will die nonetheless.

I just hate the US medical system and every single person who works inside.

That's you, dude.

Reply to
2

check your email John

Reply to
Tim Rogers

sorry to hear john..... you have my email addy, if you need it...

Reply to
Joey Tribiani

wow....tim....earle ripped you one...he posted on the board that he'd take

2000....guess since it was you, the price went up...
Reply to
Joey Tribiani

.............My memory isn't what it once was. It must've been the '70 bug that I bought a few(several?) years earlier that was $2200. I think I paid that amount for something---somewhere---sometime.

....I do remember figuring out that the plane & bus tickets from Rochester, NY to Silverton, Colorado and the gas & misc. expenses on the drive back to NY made the total $2500 which was a little more than my wife had given me permission to spend. She remembers things like that better than me.

Reply to
Tim Rogers

My deepest apology to Tim. I simply snapped.

It was entirely unfair.

Peace, j

Reply to
2

Isn't that going to happen to all of us?

Life is a sexually transmitted terminal disease.

All the best to you and yours.

Jan

Reply to
Kidd

"Life is a sexually transmitted terminal disease."

I had never thought of that. May be that's why sometimes I feel a little sick LOL

Jo=E3o

Reply to
joao_eliseu