Mercedes fakes brake assistant test

I haven't seen this posted here. Apparently MB Germany faked a test that was supposed to demonstrate their new brake assistant's ability to avoid fog related crashes.
On the video you see a German Bild journalist who was 'in' on it crash a new S-Class into a stationary car. The journalist was later fired for cooperating with MB.
Video is in German.
http://download.stern.de/_stream/NEBELCRASH_DSL.wmv
Ximinez