mercedes nokia 6210 needed

Anybody got one for sale? The new Nokia phones don't work with the wrteched Mercedes Comand system.

Reply to
Ric

Yes they do, you just need a new phone control unit and cradle.

Reply to
miknik

Yes and a whole load more money thrown at a totally useless car (in my case).

Reply to
Ric

Over four hundred effing quid in the UK.... :-(

Still, can't you get a phone from Carphone Warehouse or your phone supplier? Or maybe they can suggest from where older models are available?

Or try Nokia: Finland HQ, tel. +358 7180-4586 UK HQ/call centre for general help, tel. 08700-555777 Club Nokia UK, tel. 01480-410616

DAS

--

Reply to
Dori Schmetterling

Blimey! Sure I've got some cradles and control units kicking about, must dig em out and flog em ;-)

Reply to
miknik

...but the price does include fitting. For info, the price in Germany is about GBP 250. This substantial difference I find even more irritating. German workers have Europe's (world's?) highest hourly wages and the package price is so much lower than here. Grrr.

DAS

--

Reply to
Dori Schmetterling

Ah well, given UK dealer labour rates that probably means the parts are worth about £2.50 + vat, maybe I'm not sitting on a gold mine after all :-(

Reply to
miknik