Mercedes For sale

I have a 1987 Sky Blue Mercedes 420 SEL (126) for Sale: Engine has been replaced (100,000 miles on present engine runs great) Transmission has been overhauled.
Struts have been replaced along with front shocks. New Continental Touring Tires and Crome rims. Original stereo readjusted and added a modulator for a 6 disc CD changer. Body in great shape no major dent or damage All work has be performed by authorized Mercedes Dealer. Only serious Inquires Please.
You really are not keen to sell your car!... location?....Price?...
DAS --

location and price?
vladi
I have a 1997 SLK 230K metallic Blue for Sale: Engine has not been service for a year Transmission sometimes doesn't shift Suspensions are a bit funny Damaged alloy wheels and bold tires stereo has been stolen but the guy could not find the CD changer Body is in really bad shape after major accident
All work has not been done by anyone
Only you think you are serious Pleeeassse. Porky...
Keith Beast E14 4NS Docklands

I am interested in your SLK 230K! I do not need your car, just send me ownership documents. I will pay ten (10) of any lawfull money on our earth.
Igor Karjakmaster Slohnuteauto 12 Ukraine, Kiew 12003

changer.
Sold yesterday. About 2000 pounds. I shouldn't say "I have" -- "my customer had".
Keith Beast E14 4NS London Docklands