79 Mercedes 300D Sedan for sale

This car was brought in from Europe by the original owner, so I'm not sure if the odometer is in kilometers or miles. Whichever it is, the odometer reads approximately 370,000 last time I checked

Color: White Interior: Tobacco Model: 300D 5- passenger sedan Engine: 3.0 Liter OHC 5-cylinder

Standard Features: 4 speed automatic transmission, Power steering, climate control, power assisted four wheel disc brakes, cruise control, central locking system, fully independent suspension, Electric windows, new tires, tinted glass, electrically heated rear window, electronically operated sliding roof.

Asking Price: $2,295.00

I bought this car for my mother to drive when she comes in town, but given the age of this car, it really needs to be driven daily and have some TLC. I have neither the time nor inclination or space to keep this vehicle, so I'm selling it.

Send me your email address and I'll send a PDF package of photos and additional info if your interested.

Reply to
Vintage

Philip Lucas