www.ihatemymercedes.co.uk

After months of frustrated Mercedes ownership I put up the following site. I'd be interested in your feedback via the site

Mark

Reply to
Mark Lanigan

point?

just sell it. so much effort for something you hate?

very pointless.

Reply to
fish

Why should Mark sell it a loose shed loads of money, when his car is under warranty and should be fixed, the car is only four months old!, I get his point.

John

Reply to
John C

The point is clearly, he paid for not what he should get. Luckily it was neither you or me.

Keith Beast E14 4NS Docklands

"John C" news:bmn21i$2nr$ snipped-for-privacy@sparta.btinternet.com