Mercedes for sale Orlando Fl.

Hi all ,sadly I have to sell my 1985 mercedes 380sl she is dark blue and has 89,000 miles, I am asking $12,0000.00 call 407-851-3378 or email me at snipped-for-privacy@earthlink.net I can email you some pics if you like, I just went full time artist and have to use the money to put a studio on my property, for my paintings. If your interested in artwork to here is my website.

James-Sandra Wise