Mercedes is crap

Page 2 of 2
Not boring to drive or own, boring to look at.

I don't buy that either. Lexi are as good to look at as any Mercedes.

Besides, we are IN the car driving it, not looking at the exterior!

Have you checked with Toyota that "Lexi" is the official spelling of the plural?
Exactly! KH

woohoo! now I don't feel like so bad living in Canada... there's at least one place where people get treated worse by a big corporation ;>
cheers
Keith
--
TTFN
Keith & Chris B http://members.rogers.com/kbeddard/birds.htm

Please! Do you have an iota of evidence to support your ridiculous claim. Mercedes does not send their "defected, second grade" cars to Australia. The Australian market is a very healthy segment for Mercedes.
By the way not all Mercedes are produced in Germany. Crawl back under your rock you ignorant, stupid fool.