Mercedes is crap

What did you expect from Chrysler corp?

MB will coast a long time on past glory.

Once you've established an image for quality you can do pretty much what you want for a long time.

People still go to Greece to see bits of their past glory. In 4025 people will be going to Stuttgart to see a cigar lighter that once worked.

Reply to
~A_Sammy

Not boring to drive or own, boring to look at.

Reply to
~A_Sammy

I don't buy that either. Lexi are as good to look at as any Mercedes.

Reply to
D.D. Palmer

Besides, we are IN the car driving it, not looking at the exterior!

Reply to
Jaime Raskulinecz

Have you checked with Toyota that "Lexi" is the official spelling of the plural?

:-)) DAS

--

Reply to
Dori Schmetterling

Exactly! KH

Reply to
Kevin in San Diego

Please! Do you have an iota of evidence to support your ridiculous claim. Mercedes does not send their "defected, second grade" cars to Australia. The Australian market is a very healthy segment for Mercedes.

By the way not all Mercedes are produced in Germany. Crawl back under your rock you ignorant, stupid fool.

Reply to
cnd