mercedes mechanic in Atlanta

Anyone know of a good mechanic in Atlanta (for a 84 300d)? The dealer, RBM, is a ripoff from what I hear, but I want someone who knows mercedes.

I bought my car from MBS Motors in Duluth and I have been very happy with them. I do most of my own repairs but there are three shops in my area that I have been in for parts or service:
MBAutowerks.com - Owners of Mercedesshop.com
MBSMotors.com - Good used inventory
AlexAutomotive.com - Good parts prices
Good Luck!

To answer my own question, RWL imports 404-588-1624, downtown Atlanta on Edgewood Ave. Took my car there since it was walking distance from home (bonus!). They seem reasonable, fixed me up well for an OK price.
Another one to try is Mat Cama of Karl Heinz Motorworks. cama at mbz d0t org.