Wanted Good VW mechanic or shop in Atlanta

Can anyone recommend a good and honest place there. Someone contacted me about needing an engine for a 97 Jetta 2.0 with manual trans. Theirs overheated and damaged the bottom end also. So either they need an engine installed or a complete overhaul/rebuild.

They live up here in Chicago and wanted to get me involved with this! lol TIA later, dave Reminder........ Before you criticize someone, you should walk a mile in their shoes. That way, when you criticize them, you are a mile away from them, and you have their shoes. Frieda Norris

Reply to
dave