Anyone Know a Good SAAB mechanic in Los Angeles?

Anyone know a good/great saab mechanic in the L.A area?

Reply to
ngwcaa

go to

on the left hand side, select Mechanics from the list, follow link to CA. I believe there's a guy named Walter Wong or something like that who got a few great reviews. I think he's in Santa Monica.

Reply to
archivestuff

A.R.T Saab

18440 Hart St #AA Reseda (818) 881-7940

Used this guy a few times when I was in the Valley. Honest, competent, reasonable (compared to the dealers). Your mileage may vary......

Reply to
TL Mitchell