Mix dino and Mobil1 Trans fluid

Is this acceptable?
Chris
82 240D

It is okay... the bottle says so. But I gotta ask you... why are you using synthetic? No need for it. You just gotta change the fluid every 30K miles...
I suggest you use Valvoline ATF (regular blue bottle). I like this fluid way better than Mobil regular ATF.
Remember, our car use Dextron.
I prefer the synth as it is recommended to be changed at twice the normal interval. Also tends to clean up things.
Chris

That's the problem... if you clean up the varnish inside the tranny too fast... you will wind up with tranny failure.
Thanks for the tip. Back to dino.
Chris