My C240 stops when I am turning

My C240 2001 with 80.000, is acting funny some times when the car is stopped, because a light or a stop sign, when I want to go and I step on it the car hardly moves, and no matter how hard i push it, won't move.
also when I turn, in the midle of turn the car stop moving, engine still running. I suspect it may be a transmision fluid problem, but I can' find the transmision stick. Some times it works just fine. I appreciate any suggestion. Thank
-
Message posted using http://www.talkaboutautos.com/group/alt.auto.mercedes More information at http://www.talkaboutautos.com/faq.htm
The car is dangerous to drive this way. Take it to a M-B dealer and ask them to diagnose the trouble and give you a repair estimate only. That will cost you some $$ but then you'll know the situation. Anything else is just a guess and won't fix it anyway.
--

2008 T.G.Lambach. Publication in any form requires prior written
permission.

Apparently the engine control goes into "limp home" mode, probably because the sensor signals do not make sense. Since the problem is intermittant and particularly in turns, I would suspect a loose connection somewhere.
I you cant locate it by pulling cables etc., you should let MB diagnose.