New Benz

Does anybody recommend a benz i could get for a 2003 BMW m3?? All ideas are greatly appreciated :)

Depends on what you are looking for... if you want an equivalent, then you can go for 2004 C36 and cost about the same as tradein.
If you want to spend a bit more... 2005 C55 is around $27K.
Otherwise, if you want new, you should be happy with the new C class.
Tiger wrote:

Don't think so, the C36 was only built from 95 to 97 in the US market. Perhaps you were thinking of the C32?

Hey Kenneth, the C32 looks pretty nice, but if just been able to gather very limited info on it do you know where I could findsome more??
Edmunds.com is a good place to start.
But he is in Iceland...
Stil, it's only an online resource and, I suppose, good for comparisons.
DAS
"Tiger" < snipped-for-privacy@hotmail.com> wrote in message
news:4992df76$0$10191$ snipped-for-privacy@cv.net...
Iceland? Ahh... didn't know... Maybe I should visit Iceland for a vacation...
Why?
A few glaciers and the mid-Atlantic rift.
DAS
"Tiger" < snipped-for-privacy@hotmail.com> wrote in message
news:49979adf$0$5934$ snipped-for-privacy@cv.net...
Or is it mid-Atlantic "ridge"?
By the way, I must tell you an Icelandic joke.
What do you do if you get lost in an Icelandic forest?
...Stand up ...
(The trees are all about knee-high.)
<GROAN> DAS
"Dori A Schmetterling" < snipped-for-privacy@spam.co.uk> wrote in message
news:f-ydnQOZ0 snipped-for-privacy@pipex.net...
Mmm... Oh I love frigid weather... Nah, I just want to see some Icelandic girls.
It's not as cold as you think. It is in the Gulf Stream, after all.
DAS
"Tiger" < snipped-for-privacy@hotmail.com> wrote in message
news:499f2d3d$0$20306$ snipped-for-privacy@cv.net...
Ahh, yes my mistake.

thanks alot :D
In message said:

Why do you want to buy a car for your car?
Father Guido Sarducci wrote:

It's probably lonely in the garage ;)
X.