New E320 CDI looking for feedback

I just ordered a new e320 cdi, really fell in love with the car after driving a few....would love to get some feedback from current owners. Thanks Rick

On 18 Nov 2004 06:26:05 GMT, snipped-for-privacy@aol.com (Rick ) wrote:

what do you want to know? you've already taken the plunge
What would I like to know? Well, thats easy, anything a current owner can tell me about their experience with this car. Any bugs? My last car was a 240C and I loved it, but did have quite a few electrical problems.........has anyone out here had those problems with the E320 CDI? Rick
On 19 Nov 2004 05:06:42 GMT, snipped-for-privacy@aol.com (Rick ) wrote:

I had an egr valve go bad, other than the car rattling a lot there aren't any issues. This isn't a first year car, they've been making them for about 3 years
Thanks for your input, I still think nothing drives like a benz, any benz.....Just nervous about their electrical problems. Rick
snipped-for-privacy@aol.com (Rick ) wrote:

So buy the extended warranty. One computer replacement and it's paid for itself. 8*)
William P.N. Smith wrote:

what's the story on the extended warranty?
how much does it cost, and what does it cover?
can I still get it...? I bought a new E320 wagon 2004 around 4 months ago.

you can buy it for the first year