New fuel injectors '92 190E

After 135,000 miles, I would like to renew my fuel injectors. For a DIYer how tough a job is it, on a 1 to 10 scale? I have just replaced plugs, wires, and distributor cap and rotor. How do I relieve
pressure on fuel rail? Special tools? Cautions? Definitely replace O ring seals? Any estimate of total cost? Thanks for any advice or assistance...............Rick
Yes! I'm in the same boat and would appreciate comments also. Just went through emission testing and at high rpm HC emission is just over the limit. Everything else is fine. At idle everything, including HC's, is good as well. I do notice that my gas milage is not as good as I seem to remember and the engine has about 220k on it with no work done ever. I'm guessing I've got leaky injectors. Have changed plugs but forgot to note re their being wet or not. Will check again though.
cheers.

"I do notice that my gas milage is not as good as I seem to remember . . "
The new oxygenated gasolines can lower mileage up to 20% on some cars.
Pete Cowper 1987 300E
The injectors can be cleaned and flow tested. See recent posts about fuel injectors and delayed hot start.

    Forgive my ignorance. But after looking at the injectors and the fuel tubing going to them, exactly - without breaking or damaging anything - how does one go about removing injectors? Does on 'gently' bend/pry away the fuel tubing feeding the injecttors, or should they be completely removed from both ends? I assume they can be disconnected at the injectors and then be bend away somewhat so that, after the clip holding the injector is removed , the injector will pull out. Anything else to watch out for other than the possible gas mess?
cheers, nd thanks for the advice so far, guenter
how does one go about removing the injectors? Does one 'gently' pry away the fuel tubing feeding the injectors, or should they be completely removed at both ends
Same question gang. How are the injectors removed, without a shower of pressurized gasoline? There is a way to do this cleanly isn't there. Recent "how to" posts seem to be on diesel
All of the cars I have owned or worked on use the same principle, no matter if it is gas or diesel, US or imported. Cut off the fuel delivery and let engine runs until it dies from starvation.
If it is electric fuel pump, there must be a cut-off switch, fuse, or relay. Most newer cars use relay since ECM needs to cut off the fuel delivery in case of accident. If it is mechanical like MB diesel (sorry, the only mechanical pump I know), there is a lever on the injection pump.