Fuel Injectors

My gas milage has decrease in last few months. Even before it got colder. How often do I have to replace fuel injectors. I replace the fuel filter, plugs, cleaned the intake, and had the rest of tune up done at nissan about 6 months ago.

Reply to
Nikolai

Have to tried a quality injector cleaner in gas tank? Many have had good results.

Reply to
View from Outer Space

That doesn't sound like injectors, more likely an O2 sensor issue etc.

Reply to
Steve T