New S Class

Has anybody got any pictures of the New S Class

mbspy.com
Search with google.com for
+mercedes +w221
Note: No real photographs of the undisguised car yet, such _photos_ are computer-generated photoshop work.
Juergen --------------------------------------------------------
steve wrote:

says...

No, but the dealership in Scottsdale, AZ/US claims they are pretty much the same as the '05s. I'll let you know in about a month, when my new S-500 comes in. Other than a few "options" now being "standard," all seems about the same as the '05s. Only time will tell.
Hunt
Hunt wrote:

The all-new S-Class will be presented in fall this year - completely new model, W221 as opposed to W220 now.
Juergen
Look:
http://www.jesdc.de/news/news/pics/w221-13.jpg
http://www.jesdc.de/news/news/pics/w221-14.jpg
http://www.jesdc.de/news/news/pics/w221-as.jpg
Greatings from: http://www.erdgasmercedes.de

I think I like it. As I would expect, it has taken a lot of styling cues form the Maybach, especially from the rear. The front still has a very nice look, but with a sportier airdam as in the E and C classes. About the only lines I don't like are the flat/chunky/angular accents around the wheel well openings. This meshes with the styling of the new W164 ML and R-Class, and while I do like it on those truck-like vehicles, I am not very fond of it on a sedan. The panorama roof is a nice touch, as is the downward-sloped side crease, giving it a very sporty look (something the S-Class has not had in a long time, IMHO).
--

- RODNEY

Yeah it looks less Toyopta-like than other new MBs. Love the roof...

Uh Oh, I can hear Mcbrue complaining it's too small already...
Martin Joseph wrote:

That's not a car. It's a ladyshaver...
;-)
said:

It probably is the standard wheelbase version - we'll have to wait and see how the "V" version looks.
--

- RODNEY

Yes, it is the normal wheelbase version. -----------------------------------------------------------
"Rodney T. Grill" wrote:

Hallo Udo,
wei der Herr Lehmann, dass Du seine Bilder ins Netz stellst? Kann teuer werden.
Frank

Citroen - Made in Trance
Frank Kemper wrote:

Yes, it can be costly - but not for Igor Krawtschuk in the Ukraine, Kim Hoo in Taiwan or Han Ming in China when they put it on servers in their countries.
Juergen

Who is Herr Lehman ?

Mr. Lehmann is the most famous photographer of secret prototype cars in Germany. He provides most of the pictures you can see of cars yet to be launched. He also made the pic of this car. The original poster runs a website with a german TLD. His address and identity are easy to retrieve. So any lawyers who think that he has violated anybodys copyrights can scr*w him to hell. Obviously the original poster either has plenty of money or he is a fearless guy. Let's hope the best for him.
Frank (not a lawyer but frequently editing articles about legal issues in the internet)

Citroen - Made in Trance

Sorry, I see now that Herr Lehmann is the photog.
At least they left his copyright notice in place.
Marty

If you change the emblem on the grille, it looks very much like the new Acura RL. (Or, rather, the new Acura RL looks much like the 221.)
If you can stand the Flash animation: http://www.acura.ca/AcuraEng/Models/RL/InfoNav.htm
John M. '94 E320