New M-class

Hi, does anyone have information about the new version of Mercedes M-class, when will it be introduced? And is there any web pages with previews of it?

Thanks!

-PT

Reply to
Petteri Toukoniitty

With its disguise on it immediately made me think of a military vehicle...

:-) DAS

Reply to
Dori A Schmetterling

Eeeh, with the front stocking, it made it look like an X3. ;-)

Cheers, WS

Reply to
Lee Wei Shun

Made me think of diapers.

New daddy, Marty

Reply to
Martin Joseph

Congratulations! How new?

DAS

Reply to
Dori A Schmetterling

Yes, did notice the kidney effect... Maybe it's a double-disguise test for BMW?

DAS

Reply to
Dori A Schmetterling

4 weeks... Haven't slept more then 3 hours in that time. Ouch. I see why it's probably better to do this when you're younger (I'm 42).

In fact my mercedes was especially purchased for the baby!

My wife told me that she didn't want me driving our daughter around in my 1968 Buick (GS cal). Sheesh!

So I was relegated to finding another car (4 door auto she ordered).

I am very happy with my 1986 190e(hey it's 18 years newer then the buick!). Although as a first time MB owner I am somewhat amazed at how complex/over engineered some components are (like the belt tensioner).

Marty

Reply to
Martin Joseph

Hey, I was even older -- 46 -- when we got our son, now 7. You will survive...

My dad bought a Leica when I was born. This was the ultimate camera, nothing but the best would do for his new baby, even though they had little money.

I still have it, though not used for years.

My other car is also a 190E (from 1993).

DAS

Reply to
Dori A Schmetterling

What a coincidence! I am 46 too! Oddly enough I do not have any children yet even though I fully expected to be a family man by now.

Of course, the last almost 8 years of being poisoned and harassed on a daily basis by the gang that follows you around and whistles may have had something to do with that. Even odder, this is not a police issue in the UNITED STATES of AMERICA.

Of course, the gang has their reasons. From what I understand, they paid huge amounts of money to people who had the most fleeting interactions with me throughout my life to make up those reasons. HUGE SUMS. ( Huge for them anyway ).

Amusingly, the gang members plaster American flags on their cars, as though their patriotic gesture covers up their naziesque activities.

It is an odd juxtaposition that Crimes Against Humanity are officially tolerated by the most sanctimonious victor of World War 2.

Oopsie !!! This was not Mercedes related. I will try to remedy that.

Check out this cool Sprinter link:

Sorry about the previous tangent. Please ignore.

.

I will probably be poisoned for posting the following links:

Reply to
greek_philosophizer

Do you limp or have green ears?

Do you take it easy 10 mm above the ground?

I wouldn't mind living in Ft Lauderdale if I couldn't live in Miami Beach...

:-) DAS

Reply to
Dori A Schmetterling

I do not limp. Color is subjective.

Given the size and scope of space and time I am virtually infinitesimal and ephemeral.

Any places you would recommend for my trip next weekend? Many thanks in advance.

Reply to
greek_philosophizer

I just really like those parts of Florida I have visited (several times), but mainly Orlando and Miami Beach areas. South Beach is a lot of fun, e.g.

A few weeks ago sombody drew my attention to a flat (apartment) becoming available in a block in Key Biscayne. Had a look at the estate agent's particulars on the internet. Tempting, I can tell you! However, aside from the money there was the prospect of having to fly 8 h just to get to a holiday home.... I know a lot of Europeans do this, but I wasn't ready for such a commitment.

Last year I was offered a small flat for similar money in the middle of old Antibes -- very romantic and only 90 minutes flight down France... (no, didn't buy).

DAS

Reply to
Dori A Schmetterling

Reply to